Home > Applications > Home Safety >

            Carbon Monoxide Detector-To Keep You Safe in Your Home

            Carbon monoxide is an invisible, odorless gas that can cause illness and even death when not properly vented by your furnace or appliances. Carbon monoxide comes from the incomplete combustion of common fuels such as heating oil, gasoline, coal, wood, charcoal, kerosene, propane and natural gas. Natural gas heating equipment and appliances are safe and efficient when properly operated and maintained. But if your appliances or heating equipment are not properly operated and vented, carbon monoxide could back up into your living space.

            Suitable products:
            HWI-001 Battery Operated CO Detector
            VENUS Battery-operated CO Alarm

            Info Request

            For all inquiries, please fill in the form below(* are required) to send us a brief message, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

            Home Products Applications Contact
            2020最新电影,最新电视剧在线观看 - 酷看影视